Wednesday, December 8, 2010

High School SUCKS!

High School SUCKS!

    It was my first day at school. I got out of the doughnut shop and began to walk home. I thought about what had happened today . . .


 

    It was 8:30 a.m., I had walked a little faster than planned. I was left standing outside the school gate. I looked behind me as a H2 came into view. A group of kids were dropped off. My heart skipped a beat. One of the kids looked my age, short light brown hair, brown eyes, cute nose, I quickly turned away. The littler kids walked to their side area to wait, the two oldest walked to their side area and stood next to me. They began talking to each other when the older of the two noticed me. "Hey," He remarked to me, "The little kids line is over there." He pointed. I turned around angry, "I'm the 8th grade you baka!" He had surprised look on his face and the other snickered. "How old do you think I am!?" He smirked, "Nine or ten-ish." I balled my fists. "Who the hell do you think you are!" He now stepped back. "Dude, chill. He was just joking," the other said. I looked at him and relaxed. "What ever . . ." The two just looked at each other then back at me. "So . . ." the taller one said. I looked at both of them. "Ugh . . . I might as well introduce myself. After all, I might have classes with you. I'm Liam." "Tyler," the shorter one said. " "Angel," the other spoke. After that more kids showed up and we all went to class. I did share a class with Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment