Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tired of the new and the old . . . where is No Where when you need it?

I'm beginging to miss the old more then ever, but still am bored with the fact every thing was the same. Along with latly. I wish I was taken back to my real home, in No Where, where I rein as prince of the Black Kingdom and live in Castle Black. Along side with Rex Ions, Shadow Bleeds, Mizuki Zatsune, Violet, Zero Isaacs, Masquerade, Riamu Isaacs, Zen Isaacs, Pasha Isaacs, J.R., and the many, opon many others with in my world of danger, love, and death. May we all find No Where and not Every Where. As some last words, ♪If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain, and with the scares on my heart its all the same. And this pain that I always feel, try and tell me its not real. And though I know their hearts are beating, and I know that I am dead, it appears as if I still have a tear to shead. If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain, in the sun or the moon, its all the same. And I feel my heart is aching, and though it doesn't bleed, its breaking. I know that I'm dead, but it seems like I still have a tear to shed.♪ (My edited version of Danny Elfman's Tears to Shed, sung in Corpse Bride.)
                                                ~Zeta Draco Isaacs, the Red Umnbreon, under the blood moon.

2 comments:

  1. Alice is back-in entirety.
    "I need to speak to M. There are a few important things that are happening soon at home. I think I am almost ready to go back, but there is an issue to discuss about you humans. Please convey this somehow to a place where Zeta speaks vaguely of home."

    As for me, I already know what shes thinking of, our minds have melded more than ever for the past few months. She never actually was sick, she was growing, to try to meld with my mind so that she could try to go home. or something like that. anyways. call me bro. love you. ~ARB(katana left)J(mordred left)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. . . sorry. . if its rude or anything im sorry. . . . they thought you would read it and take it off or soemthing. . . again, sorry, dont hate me. . . .ttyl.
    by teh way: your story is absolutely amazing, you are a better writer than i am. the song was wonderful (i havent listened to the original yet but i will). . .and a little voice told me that nowhere is everywhere if you have the key--i honestly think it was you a few years ago. . . good luck on your journey. dont be afraid to call and cuss me out if you dont like something (or on second thought please dont cuss me out im having a rough time right now (with crushes, emotions, parents and just life here), just a simple "gtfo my blog" would be enough. anyways. . .. .~~hugs~~

    ReplyDelete