Monday, December 19, 2011

The Things We Learn.

I was taught two things throughout my whole life, obey and listen to yourself. I learned these from two very different worlds, school, and at home. It's true, I learned only one though, and for that I must atone, that makes me a threat to society, a purge to their reality. I'm like a moth to a flock of butterflies, beautifully ugly to those around me. See it, that's the truth. People hate and love. People are friends and enemies. For something so small, and indifferent, why must I be treated like I'm strange, I begin to believe others are deranged. So what if I'm bi? It's not like because of it I'll die. I will not bend to your rules, I'll create my own, and I will not be used as a tool, so go ahead, try to drown me in a pool of hatred and sorrow. It's my life, not borrowed. So that's what I learned, and have always yearned. To listen to myself and truly no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment