Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Miss Every Moment Without You

 Oh, how I miss your presence, lingering by your touch. Oh, how I miss your smile, every frown makes me cringe. All those times we stayed up, texting hours on end, how I miss the free time, how I miss you. Everyday, you're in my thoughts, can't get you out of my head. Sure, I'm in love, but you still try to make me happier, and I try too. I love you. I miss the days we see each other, outside the prison of emotions, where we can touch, hug, kiss. I miss every moment without you. I'm in love too, I say to her. She holds her hand with his, they kiss, hug, touch, in the prison. They are allowed. I wish the prison, this camp for us, 'it', would be raided. All I ever do is think of you,
Yes Nic,
I am in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment