Saturday, February 16, 2013

He doesn't know.

     His beauty was unknown to most, for he himself did not believe in it. Either way, his eyes are shades of the sea, blues, greens, and greys. His hair, the colour of hot cocoa. He means more than most people to me. I know he doesn't see it in the least. He sees himself very differently than I do. I want to show him that he is wrong, to hold him in my arms tightly. Tell him he will be okay no matter what. Joke that the people in the world are just stupid. No, I don't think he knows. Knows exactly how much he means to me. He means more than the sky to a day dreamer, the starts to a hopeful wisher, more than words to the Babylonians. He has been on my mind ever since I met him. So yeah, its been almost three years since I met him, but my feelings are unchanged. I love him, I think I always have. When I see you for the first time, I will kiss you. With more passion then ever before. Just like I promised you. Didn't I?
Je t'aime, Mon Cher.
-Gibran

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ I have no other words. Just Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet, he's a really lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete