Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mon Cher

I love when he smiles and his eyes shine
When he laughs and shows me his truthful self
Hopefully he will stay near by my side
For his love is more than a rich man’s wealth

His love means more to me than anything
How I wish to show him how much I feel
His hand holds mine and leaves it tingling
For just his touch makes my head spin and reel

Brightening my day just by being near
Holding me close as we slumber at night
Even in the dark I will never fear
Because he shall always be at my right

He makes me heartbeat fly like a white dove
I know that he is my only true love

2 comments:


  1. تقدم شركة ركن الذهبيه خدمات التنظيف و كشف تسربات حيث ان الشركة لها باع طويل فى تقديم الحلول فى مجال النظافه
    وهناك بعض الخدمات منها كماتقدم الشركة كفاه خدمات التنظيف وكشف التسربات والغزل عميلانا العزيز تفضل بزياره
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    افضل شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه
    افضل شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your blog. It is really useful and easy to understand. Hope everyone gets benefit. Thanks for sharing your Knowledge and experience with us.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    online poker

    ReplyDelete