Sunday, November 27, 2011

Annabeth's Death

This is a poem I wrote about the person I like. This is also A Deady Bear Poem. Deady Bears are my creations, I own full rights, for the actual plushies and poem/short story series.

  As I glanced out my window, I saw you. You were running in the rain.Our rain. We would joke that when it rained in the desert, it would be warm. We were right. So you ran, in the warm rain of our Winter. Your soaking shirt stuck to your body, your hair to your face. Your eyes shined blue in the grey sky. I will never forget those eyes. What they said, what they expressed. The rage, joy, sorrow, all of it. A tear went down my face as I took my final step. Of course you'd glance over when I do this, seeing my body fall. You yelled, and ran to my door. So pointless I thought.
                                                      "Why would you run to help me now,
                                                       but not when I needed you the most?"

No comments:

Post a Comment