Friday, March 30, 2012

Your Words

    Your words are like melodies, replaying all our memories, you touch, so soft, its like the rain drop in the tropics, so warm, I want you to know, even if you don't, I do have feelings for you, so true, and whether you do too, means not, for what I share with you is enough, to me any way. I want you to be happy, for this time together will soon end, and I will never see you again. My heart races, the faster paces, the anger inside, for you thinking what I said was a lie, do you love me, or is it of not, that I am merely a lost soul hidden in a valley of mist. I have lost my way to find you, hidden in the cracks of this world we share. Your melodic voice still catching my ear. I love you, I do, so pure, but not. I wish to know what you think of me, my dear, before the years end it brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment