Monday, April 4, 2011

Akira Takanawa continued.

Akira Takanawa
By: Zeta Isaacs

        It was dark out. My ears twitched as my blue and red eyes surveyed the village. So peaceful I thought . . . I leaped up and looked in the air. A energy ring in my left hand, as blue as this sides innocent eye. It had the mark of Zeta in it. Another ring appeared, red. It had a pentagram in it as it's symbol. They faded away and I landed in a tree. No one saw me leave . . . but they would all view my return.
        I began to run away from the place I once called home. Branches hit my face, but I ignore the pain. I just kept running till I fell over on my back, and panted. "Lota' runnin' you just did der'." I glanced up. It was an old man, with a cane. We walked over to me till his eyes were in sync with my own. His eyes were acid green. My only friend used to say that the eyes are the gate way to some ones soul. "What's yer' name Sonni'?" I thought for a moment, then answered. "Akira, Akira Takanawa." "That's a nice name yer' got der'. Mine's Olde Jones." The man seemed nice, and I sat up. He sat down next to me. "So why you runnin' 'way like that?" Even though he seemed nice, he accent got the best of him, it was annoying. I cursed myself in my mind for being so rude to someone I hardly knew, and better yet, he was being kind to me. "'Ello? You alive in der' Sonni'?" "Oh! So sorry . . . I was thinking about it. I guess I'm just sick of every one acting like they want me dead . . ." Olde Jones looked at me for a long time, then got up and began to walk away. "Oh, uh . . ." "Come with me Sonni', I'll make you some tea."
I walked with him in the dense forest. I didn't know where we were going, but, even though I hardly knew him, I trusted him. This scared me. "So, um, where's your house?" He looked at me and smiled. This freaked me out, and he began laughing. My blue eyes flashed red, and he pounced on me, he was stronger than I thought he would be. I tried to push him off me, but it didn't work. "Why so worried, Sonni'?" The fuck! His voice is different, and menacing. He grinned evilly as he licked his lips. His shape changed and he was my age, his eyes the same. He pinned me down. "Fuck . . ." I mumbled, as I saw him raise his head. He threw it down at a insane rate, I saw his shadow smile with a golden grin, and it became dark.

1 comment: