Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Redone versionof Dinner Date.

I reread Dinner Dateand saw ALL theerrors in the grammer and speeling and that crap, so I redid it:

         "So how's it going with Tokokyohi?" Tyler asked.
        "Good a little rough, but overall, great I guess." I responded.
         "That's nice, now how about we enjoy our dinner?" Tyler began nomming on his steak. I twirled my fork in my pasta.
        "You ok, Hun?"
         "Yeah . . . I'm just a little unsettled . . ."
        "About wha-" Tyler was interrupted.
        A group of teens walked into the restaurant. "We want Tyler A." A boy with an eagle on his mask said.
        "Iguru!? What are you doing here?" Tyler was shocked by the sudden outburst.
        "Well, we're about to attack a T fort. Help us with the att-" Iguru noticed me.
        I was stunned by Iguru's words. "Tyler . . . WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"
        "I was going to tell you after dinner . . ."
        "After! I'm guessing since they needed you, your part of this!"
        "N-no, I'm-" I wouldn't listen to him.
        " I. Don't. Care. What. You. Say. You, double crossing, ex-boyfriend."
        "E-ex?"
        "You heard me, ex. We're through." I grabbed my world war II army knapsack and left. Leaving Tyler and Iguru shocked by what I had said.
        Tyler turned around, facing Iguru. "This is your fault!" He continued ranting at Iguru. He never let them leave the restaurant so the Tokokyohi fort was saved . . . for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment