Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love Is War.

I just hope you know one day, that I felt this way for you, even if you never knew. And I know it is useless to ponder, would our relationship ever go yonder. Even as it seems I would, there's nothing I would do that I already could, I still like, maybe love, you, but I won't promise you any thing. You showed nothing, and continue as such, it feels like nothing but a punch. Now I hope you understand, that though I tried, it's pointless to continue to stand. You do not love me back, and may never will, so what the point in this pointless will. I see now the truth, of something so sleuth, would just be a lie, to get myself by. My life is not happy, nor is it sappy. I am no fool to my own tricks, I am aware, and now am ready to deal with you pricks.

-Zeta Draco Isaacs of the Tokokyohi.

1 comment: