Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Final Song

Why should I have to deal with you, when I really don't want to, all you do is bring me down, I feel like I am about to drown, and even though you said you'd be there, I have yet to see you near. So when I fall and fall to my never ending sleep, just remember it's you who dug me so deep. I was already broken, because they thought I was a token, but I'm not, I can't be bought. So when you read my final words, I hope you remember those birds, the ones you promised would be us, but they might as well be hit by a bus, and all those times I cried, as I lied about my fate, but now I'm at the gate, to a life without hate, a never ending story, that will never be boring, because the you in me is so much different, and the I in you is just so foreign. So as you hear my final song, remember it was you who played pong with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment