Saturday, January 14, 2012

Memories Of Those Days

When I thought about all the times you tried, I begin to think about all those times you lied, and when I do I see my insides die, from all those times you strived, to drag me down to your level, it's like a boulder to a little tiny pebble. Now I begin to ask myself why, did you even bother to tell me you loved me like you did, you pretended to promise you wouldn't, break my heart. Now this harp of suicidal songs, massacre the ones, that tried to bring them down, but in the end they're drowned out, but those words long since said, the ones you told me when we were in bed, on that night so blissful, now it tastes like a piss full. Your full of sweet sours, it's like a morning with warm showers, but by mid day your nothing but the wind, barely there, just a breeze, then gone from my touch, your something I wish I could just punch, because I love you. And whats hurts even worse, is the fact that your hearse, is the carriage to my castle, but really it's just a never ending battle, to my death. Now when I lay there crying, remember it's you who lied to me. So I hope you understand, when I finally try to just plain stand, on my own once again, all there is left is a dream, where my life is with out misery. But to make such happen, you'll have to be dumped near a cabin, I apologize for what I said, now please just come back in with me to bed. I understand now what I am, I'm not at peace, but I'm not dead. You're still the man of my dreams, and I wouldn't want these moon light beams to think any other way, it's just you and me, and memories from those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment